There are so many different ways that you can help us raise money to provide vital life saving equipment throughout Wales. Get involved with local community events, set up a fundraising group, take part in a sponsored activity or adventure. You can even organise or complete your own charity challenge!
You can help us save lives in Wales One Heart at a Time.
We want to help inspire you and to encourage creativity when planning your fundraising activities.
Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Dance-a-thons from Aerobics to Zumba, get those hearts beating and raising money.
- Car boot, Bring and Buy, and Jumble sales, recycle for charity.
- Clothes Swaps, Craft parties and Fashion Shows, swish swap sew and show.
- Bake a Cake, cake bake sales Coffee mornings, or Welsh Hearts themed Tea Parties.
- Sports events from football to mountain biking, get everyone involved with team challenges.
- Complete a personal Charity Challenge, as big or small as you can, for every heart counts.
- Themed days & nights, Come dine in with me, or out on the town, dress up or down.
- From quiz evenings to poker parties, have fun with friends and fundraise for good ends.
- Hold a pampering evening, relax, revitalise and raise funds to help keep Welsh Hearts beating.
- Get musical, Busking, Karaoke, Battle of the Bands, choir-athon or carol singing.
- Sportathons, jogathons, walkathons fun runs, and sponsored walks, keeping Welsh Hearts fit.
- Loose weight for charity, or create a communal caffeine curb, get sponsored to give up your vices like junk food, alcohol or smoking, get healthy and detox for a good cause.
- Take part in sponsored events such as sponsored silences, litter picking or nature walks.
Join in the Cardiff Santa and Elf Dash
If you have any ideas for fundraising get in touch at ORGANISING AN EVENT, we would love to hear from you
Download a fundraising pack here
Whenever you take part in a challenge or adventure event for Welsh Hearts, it’s always a great idea to ask your family and friends for sponsorship. It’s a great way to make them feel a part of what you are achieving and gives you great drive to train for and finish the event.
We’ve designed and supplied the following documents that you can print out and fill in with the details of your own event.
To make collecting sponsorship easier for you, we’re supplying a bilingual sponsorship form. Click on the button below to download the form and you can print it out at home.
Collect sponsorship online
You can also set up your own online sponsorship page so you can collect sponsorship from friends and family you aren’t likely to see often, and let people know that you are collecting money for Welsh Hearts on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are planning an event get in touch to see how we can help
We’ve put together a suite of posters for you to download, print off and complete to help promote your event. Just click on your selected poster below. It will download as a PDF document.